I've been wanting to get a kitchen scale for awhile now. Apparently, eyeing the amount of food you are eating when trying to diet isn't the most effective way. I'm excited to try out this scale, but I'm a little worried about learning how much I am really eating. It will be interesting for sure. I also plan on using it to weigh mail to find correct postage.
Here is information provided on the scale. It comes in 3 colors (white and red as well as the blue/teal above).
- Industry exclusive scale features Microban antimicrobial product protection that helps prevent the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria.
- Boasts 2 touch sensitive buttons, 4 high precision GFX sensors, a large Blue LCD screen, and a capacity range of 0.05 oz to 18 lbs or 1 g to 8000 g.
- Award-winning thin design is infused with Microban antimicrobial technology to provide an added level of protection that won't ever wear away.
- Precision Tare button subtracts the container weight for the net ingredient weight; easy Unit button instantly converts between lb/oz, g, fl.oz., ml.
- Includes 2 Lithium batteries and an easy-access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed). NOTE: remove the battery insulating strip before attempting to use the device.
Click Here for More Information
Price varies on Amazon depending on the color/sale ($11-30)
My review will be coming soon.