Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sissy's Funnies

Sissy: "Mommy I want to go to a jungle to pet the animals.  It will be an adventure."  So... where do in find a Jungle in FL? 

In the car, Sissy says "Thunder gets rid of weeds.". Later while playing in the yard she says "look we have weeds.  We need some thunder!". Where does she get this stuff?  I wish thunder got rid of weeds!

While watching Lady in the Tramp I meant to turn on the captions (Sissy likes the words on screen) and I accidentally changed the audio to French.  Sissy said "Uh Mommy...we have a problem!  They aren't talking the right way."

Me: Sissy do your feet stink? Sissy: No just my butt.

Somewhat inappropriate especially because we were in public place, but I couldn't help laughing.

These were all today! Silly girl.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...