Thursday, May 9, 2013

eMeals.com slow cooker plan

http://www.usfamilyguide.com/_emailgraphics/emeals3.png 

If anyone needs help planning meals it would be me.  I just don't want to have time to sit down and plan out every meal especially if it involves lots of ingredients.  It's just the whole process.  The time it takes to plan, drag kids to the store find items in the store, prepare, cook, etc just seems overwhelming.  Usually when I cook it is something quick and easy.  I do use the slow cooker a lot and that does help.  

I recently found out I will get to try out eMeals.com slow cooker meal planner site.  This sounds perfect for me.  I can pick a plan and the recipes and it creates the shopping list for me.  It takes a lot of the time consuming planning out for me.  I'm hoping this will help me create a variety of healthy meals and, hopefully, save us money.

Here's what they have to say:
eMeals.com, the leading online meal planner,  has launched a new slow cooker meal plan to make your life even easier when it comes to getting meals on the table! Each slow cooker plan will include 7 crockpot dinners, with some timesaving “cook once, eat twice” favorites. They have both a Slow Cooker Classic plan full of tasty comfort food as well a groundbreaking Slow Cooker Clean Eating Plan that serves up quick, simple, and healthy meals. Right now, you can use discount code LUNCHFREE for a free lunch meal plan with the purchase of a dinner plan.  

Check it out here www.emeals.com

Information was provided by eMeals.com.  I was not compensated, but will receive 3 month subscription to review services.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...