Monday, August 15, 2016

Label Daddy Labels Review and 25% off

This is the 2nd time I've gotten Label Daddy labels. I love them.  It's so easy to stick a label on clothing items than to write on everything with sharpies.

I have twins that just started daycare and needed to label everything. For clothing labels with both their names on them which is awesome. Their names are pretty short though.

I've been selling all our baby stuff when done with them.  I can easily pull off the labels when passing the clothes along instead of needing to cut tags out our cross out names.

I've only had this set a couple weeks,  but my last set for my older kids lasted well. They aren't permanent stickers, but stayed on through at least 15-30 washes. 

Update: I found 3 of my labels stuck to the inside of my washing machine.  I'm not sure if this happened in a regular load or if my husband used the steam load.  Just an FYI if you have a steam option.  These may not be the best for that type of wash.



Save 25% on Label Daddy Labels with the code FUNFAM25.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...