I receive this kitchen scale to review. I have been looking to get a kitchen scale for a while now so this was perfect for us. I will admit I do use it for weighing packages for the mail as well as weighing food. It works great for this double purpose. I have not had any issues with accuracy or else I would be charged more for postage. I've used it for several things. One item was over 4lbs. It was a little hard to see the weight because my box was huge, but this scale isn't meant for that. I love this scale. It's small lightweight and accurate. I can think of lots of uses for it.
Here is information provided on the scale. It comes in 3 colors (white and red as well as the blue/teal above).
- Industry exclusive scale features Microban antimicrobial product protection that helps prevent the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria.
- Boasts 2 touch sensitive buttons, 4 high precision GFX sensors, a large Blue LCD screen, and a capacity range of 0.05 oz to 18 lbs or 1 g to 8000 g.
- Award-winning thin design is infused with Microban antimicrobial technology to provide an added level of protection that won't ever wear away.
- Precision Tare button subtracts the container weight for the net ingredient weight; easy Unit button instantly converts between lb/oz, g, fl.oz., ml.
- Includes 2 Lithium batteries and an easy-access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed). NOTE: remove the battery insulating strip before attempting to use the device.
Find it on Amazon HERE. The price varies from $18 - 28